Alle Inhalte von kazin
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
A didn't know about L'Amour Toujours II pre-release tracklist, can you share it?
- Christian Express - Retrofuture (LP)
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
I wish there were a post here on GFU with all Gigi's announced, but unrealeased stuff, with all avaliable info, including dates, covers, tracklist, etc...
-
Gigi D'Agostino - Gigi D'Agostino Collection Vol. 2
By, Gigi posted on Facebook lyrics for Cambia La Tua Viata:
-
Gigi D'Agostino - Gigi D'Agostino Collection Vol. 2
Wow! Just wow! That's what I call the album which I wished to take my hands on 10 years ago! But it's a great album even in 2019. For me at least :) Btw, is there a reason to buy .flac this time or Gigi again exported tracks in .mp3? :)
-
Gigi D'Agostino - Gigi D'Agostino Collection Vol. 2
Wow! Just wow! I can't believe it! I was longing for Malinconia/Madness since 2003... And now it's here... And here we have fade out again 😩
-
Gigi D'Agostino - Gigi D'Agostino Collection Vol. 2
Well that's a nice surprise! I was looking for Smoderanza, but well... it Gigi and Luca album anyway, so I'm glad anyway :)
- << GFU Weihnachts-Gewinnspiel 2019 >>
- Alien Cut - Megadance
- << GFU Weihnachts-Gewinnspiel 2019 >>
-
Gigi D'Agostino - Gigi D'Agostino Collection Vol. 1
Seems like it's not available in US then, since I use US account.
-
Gigi D'Agostino - Gigi D'Agostino Collection Vol. 1
Hmm. The album is not available in Spotify no more... 😯 https://open.spotify.com/album/44K7pVW7akt7ABTcu18woo
-
[Diskussion] Alle Coverversionen von Gigi D'Agostino
Harmonic structurte is not enough for me to consider one track as musical citate of other track.
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Smoderanza
Great song, especially harmonic part with vocal and bass. But melody is so simple and generic, like I'm listening to third-grade Eurodance song from 2000-2003 😞
-
Rafael Lenz - I Love This Company - new single
https://rafaellenz.bandcamp.com/album/i-love-this-company-2019-reissue
-
Magna Romagna @ GranDanceRadio & UniRadio Cesena
Magna Romagna Live 06 @ GranDanceRadio (24-04-2014) 'Gabro - Genna - Tomma' 24. ??? - (Il Presidente) --> Antonello Venditti - Sotto La Pioggia [Tomma Remix]
-
Magna Romagna / Moto Remoto / The Sbazzers
- Gfx909
- Neues von Federico Romanzi & Mr Dendo... [Spaghetti Trip]
Out now: https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Mr_Dendo_Sherlock_Holmes?id=B2yhrkshuir36hanhoosyh6upa4- Magna Romagna / Moto Remoto / The Sbazzers
Of course it's not Il Cammino version, because Il Cammino version is by Gigi & Pandolfi.- Magna Romagna / Moto Remoto / The Sbazzers
- Neues von Federico Romanzi & Mr Dendo... [Spaghetti Trip]
Mr Dendo posted "first draft of cover" for song/album/remix called "Sherlock Holmes":- Magna Romagna / Moto Remoto / The Sbazzers
Magna Romagna Official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0M5BNOQSuZvU5Z8U8h8Bfg Margna Romagna Official Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/magnaromagnaofficial/- Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
I feel I became addicted to those daily tracks and mixes from Gigi. If he didn't release anything after all theese... well this be really sad and unlogical to me.- Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
I think by adding Smoderanza on YouTube after so much time and without any signature of Happy Go Lucky EP in video/description Gigi says: 1) here's your last track from the EP you asking for, 2) there will be no HGL EP anymore. Maybe there will be something better - new album or compilation with Luca Noise? Time will show.