Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kazin

Mitglieder
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von kazin

  1. Nice interview with Mr Dendo by Metropolis Magazine: https://metropolitanmagazine.it/intervista-mr-dendo-emozioni-in-musica/?fbclid=IwAR1uLo7inTuXenHxavLYyrbefzqWFTK16yJLn-UD4mhlNRr-bB5RgdNfxIA
  2. New release from talented Russian Lento Violento/SlowStyle producer Toporkov Slow: Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/4ip1T0ysSAv3rnyYwxMeSH Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Toporkov_Slow_S_P_B_Nights?id=B4mikzplyyedzzc63f2cncjlrnm
  3. kazin antwortete auf DJ Maldestra's Thema in Gigi's Songs
    Original is Hunter - Rock On
  4. https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Mr_Dendo_Eternum?id=Bt3qjw4wmm7knlnkmkgnxeza5tq
  5. Wow! Nice find! It's Lento Violento - I'm In You melody:
  6. kazin antwortete auf DJ Maldestra's Thema in Gigi's Songs
    Love this format, reminds me of QCMP times a lot... ❤️
  7. Just bought it on Google Play. Seems like it was temporary problem. Good release, glad we can get full versions of Il Cammino tracks in good quality! 🙂
  8. Wow. But can anyone buy this album? I see it like this:
  9. Thats sad. Is anyone recorded the stream?
  10. Magna Romagna posted on Facebook link to they radio site: http://radio.magnaromagna.top/ Seem like there will be something soon...
  11. Great album. I have a feeling they saved something for Atto Terzo 🙂
  12. Luca Noise shared his essential plyaylist on Spotify:
  13. Love this version sooo much too... Sad what I only heard a cut of it in poor live quality 😞 Also, few years ago I found live video with Complex acapella Gigi playing somevhere. Wow, what a masterpiece! Just vocal, effects, some pads - and that sounds sooo atmospheric... Sad we never see this version out...
  14. New release from GFX909: Bootlegs - Volume I https://gfx909.bandcamp.com/album/bootlegs-volume-i
  15. https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Federico_Romanzi_Dreamer?id=Buzr2glgivikzn6owhtm55hm6pa
  16. Magna Romagna presented Christmas Megamix! (links in comments) TRACKLIST : 1. Dengue Dengue Dengue - The Enemy 2. Tomma - Voyager 3. Petra Veres-Kovacs - Singing Peace (Bence K Remix) 4. Mr. Credo - Чудная долина (Adeejay X Genna Remix) 5. Magna Romagna - Troubles 6. Lighthouse Family - High (Cover) (Magna Romagna Remix) 7. Federico Romanzi - Saltarello 8. Tones And I - Dance Monkey (Magna Romagna Stranger Mix) 9. Tomma - Make It 10. Sabrina - Boys (Summertime love) (Adeejay 'bailando' remix) 11. Federico Romanzi - Libertà (Magna Romagna Remix) 12. Mia Martini - Minuetto (Magna Romagna Remix) 13. Symon - Matrioska (Magna Romagna Remix) 14. Alien Cut Feat. Nidawi - Wake Me Up 15. Trinchetto - I Menestrelli (Extended Teckno)
  17. So, if I get it right, all tracks from first version of LT2, were sended to ZYX because they released Gigi's stuff worldwide at that time. Then Gigi changed tracklist in last moment before printing CD's. So that means ZYX still have all those unreleased versions of LT2 songs? There alse was a sampler of Some Experiments/Disco Tanz: https://www.discogs.com/Gigi-DAgostino-Untitled/release/12182390 Seems like there was same situation. And all those unreleased tracks are still exists somewhere in ZYX. Wish there was a chance to ZYX to release all that Gigi's stuff somehow...
  18. I asked Fede on Facebook: there is no any bonus for buying physical copy of the album. But it's the best way to support Fede!
  19. Fun fact: tracks Christian Express - Imperium and Christian Express - TXT also has Luca Noise as author.

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.