* Tisch / Desk: gabrijay
* Sofa / Couch: Erdbeer Wolf
* Schuh / Shoe: DonHergeFan
* Stuhl / Chair: Robert1983
* Hunde-Napf / Doggy-bowl: hlennarz
* Ventilator / Blower: Brian
* Becher / Cup: kazin
* Decke / Blanket: planetp

sadly, I couldn't start at the weekend, so I'll make and put the movie on friday the 3rd of december online!

• Like 1

Alright, and the winner is ... http://www.datura-del-diablo.at/gfu_gewinnspiel_2021.mp4

About the game (because I've made it in german, I was too scared to make it in english :sofa: )

In each object you've decide, there is a piece of cheese hiding ... for my Dog NOLAN!
And he has to find all of the goodies, and the last "survivor" will be the winner of the competition!

[at 4:41 I'm saying "das Sofa", but that's wrong :lachen:]

• Haha 1
vor 3 Stunden schrieb intro111:

Muy bien, y el ganador es ... http://www.datura-del-diablo.at/gfu_gewinnspiel_2021.mp4

Sobre el juego (porque lo hice en alemán, estaba demasiado asustado para hacerlo en inglés :sofá:)

En cada objeto que hayas decidido, hay un trozo de queso escondido ... ¡para mi Perro NOLAN!
¡Y tiene que encontrar todas las golosinas, y el último "superviviente" será el ganador de la competición!

[a las 4:41 digo "das Sofa", pero eso está mal :reír:]

I cannot understand German, it is possible that I have subtitles to be able to translate it into the language of my country😞

image.png

vor 10 Minuten schrieb gabrijay:

I cannot understand German, it is possible that I have subtitles to be able to translate it into the language of my country😞

image.png

But you did understand the game, don't you?
(You don't have to understand ANY word from my mouth ... because the most of them is just nonsense 😄 )

Hace 4 horas intro111 escribió:

Muy bien, y el ganador es ... http://www.datura-del-diablo.at/gfu_gewinnspiel_2021.mp4

Sobre el juego (porque lo hice en alemán, estaba demasiado asustado para hacerlo en inglés :sofá:)

En cada objeto que hayas decidido, hay un trozo de queso escondido ... ¡para mi Perro NOLAN!
¡Y tiene que encontrar todas las golosinas, y el último "superviviente" será el ganador de la competición!

[a las 4:41 digo "das Sofa", pero eso está mal :reír:]

Lo que logré entender es lo siguiente: el cachorro tuvo que encontrar el queso en los objetos que dejaste ... luego:

los objetos encontrados por el perro (cachorro)

1.- Estante para CD / Estante para CD: Estante para CD
2.- Techo / Manta: Manta
3.- Mesa / Escritorio: Mesa / escritorio
4.- Taza / Taza: Taza (celeste / celeste)
5.- Dog box / Doggy-Box: caja para perros
6.- Silla / Silla: Silla
7.- Schuh / Zapato: Zapato

8.-Sofá / Sofá: Sof

9.- Dog bowl / Doggy bowl: Cuenco para perros 

Bearbeitet von gabrijay
vor 4 Stunden schrieb intro111:

Alright, and the winner is ... http://www.datura-del-diablo.at/gfu_gewinnspiel_2021.mp4

About the game (because I've made it in german, I was too scared to make it in english :sofa: )

In each object you've decide, there is a piece of cheese hiding ... for my Dog NOLAN!
And he has to find all of the goodies, and the last "survivor" will be the winner of the competition!

[at 4:41 I'm saying "das Sofa", but that's wrong :lachen:]

I sent you a private message and also posted the answer here, I hope all is well 👇👇👇image.png.8fca95b5ef48e11401ccaa4dd74c3c5b.png

What I managed to understand is the following: the puppy had to find the cheese in the objects that you left ... then:

the objects found by the dog (puppy)

1.- CD-Regal / CD-Rack: Estante para CD
2.- Decke / Blanket: Manta
3.- Tisch / Desk: Mesa / escritorio
4.- Becher / Cup: Taza (hellblau/Light blue)
5.- Hundebox / Doggy-Box: caja para perros
6.- Stuhl / Chair: Silla
7.- Schuh / Shoe: Zapato
8.- Sofa / Couch: Sof
9.- Hunde-Napf / Doggy-bowl: Cuenco para perros

• 1 Monat später...