Alle Inhalte von kazin
-
Kommt da noch was.....
Lento has taken its place. Yes, without Gigi/Luca, it does not move forward. But in the same time the genre is not going anywhere. Hundreds of songs are available for listening, and independent producers continue to release new tracks. Of course, we all want to listen some new or old unreleased tracks from Gigi... Let's hope that day will come!
-
Stefano Di Carlo
- LentoLEXX - Voci Di Primavera (Single)
- Stefano Di Carlo
- Stefano Di Carlo
- Mareux - The Perfect Girl (Rafael Lenz Tuttobene Mix)
- LentoLEXX - Night Sky (Single) + Anniversary Mix
Here is latest release from LentoLEXX: Night Sky And here's my anniversary mix for the Danca Lenta Records label. I produce Slowstyle/Lento under the name LentoLEXX for last 2 years, but initially I started to produce music more than 15 years ago. There are a lot of unreleased tracks, covers and demos - this is what I have done for the last 15 years and want to share with you 🙂- GFU Weihnachts-Gewinnspiel 2021
My bad. Then I choose mug 🙂- GFU Weihnachts-Gewinnspiel 2021
Ok, Doggy bowl is my choice 🙂- GFU Weihnachts-Gewinnspiel 2021
Add me in list please! I want to participate 🙂- DJ Duda
- Gigi D'Agostino HISTORIA : Megamix-Project by TheRavenousOne
Great set and (of course) great cover!- Gigi D'Agostino HISTORIA : Megamix-Project by TheRavenousOne
I should admit: your covers for these mixes deserves to be on official Gigi's releases. They are awesome!- [Diskussion] Alle Coverversionen von Gigi D'Agostino
DJ Bum Bum - Believe melody part is almost the same like in Gigi D'Agostino - In My Mind (Gigi Dag & Luca Noise Pervert Mix) Also both tracks based on the same chords progression.- TuttoDag der neue YouTube Kanal von Gigi
This is fantastic mix. Really love it!- Lento Violento & Gigi Noise Maker - Lentonauta 2 (Mondo Dag Experience)
In two words: this is for 95% release of my dreams. I still miss few unreleased Mondo Dag tracks from Il Cammino and hate fade out moments, but overall - this is one of the best (if not the best) Gigi's release in last years. Grazie, Gigi 🙏- LentoLEXX - DAMAGE (Single)
Here's my latest single release:- Luigi Elettrico
Nice! Love Genshin Impact OST!- Gigi D'Agostino HISTORIA : Megamix-Project by TheRavenousOne
2000-2003 by far best mix for me (probably bc I love this period tracks more then previous one)!- Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Beautiful (25.06.2021)
Hello there, Pioggia e Sole! Long time no see! P.S. Even thought this is self-citation, I like it :)- LentoLEXX - Summer Trip (Single)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G22NvFPclqE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JccQAPSUOog- Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - The Love Do Do (Lento Violento & Astro Musico Mix)
What can say about this song... I'll just leave the source of inspiration here 🙂- Luigi Elettrico
https://luigielettrico.bandcamp.com/album/wave-function-vol-1- Gigi D'Agostino Fake-Releases
Lol. Seems someone from Russia made this fake-release.- Gfx909
- LentoLEXX - Voci Di Primavera (Single)