Alle Inhalte von Desper-D
-
Rafael Lenz
New topic for Rafael Lenz's less official productions: Stay Soft (Rafael Lenz Tuttobene Mix) https://rafaellenz.bandcamp.com/album/stay-soft-rafael-lenz-tuttobene-mix The Perfect Girl (Mareux Cover) https://rafaellenz.bandcamp.com/track/the-perfect-girl-mareux-cover-2
-
Giuseppe Sessini
I'm looking for a full version of "Confusione". If someone has it, please send me a message. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9gG9zi4cMk
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
It's a fake channel.
-
Heroes Orchestra - L'Amour Toujours
Happy New Year my Friends! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzNNKVSB3NI
-
Gigi D'Agostinos offizielle Homepage
Check Gigi's GigiDag YT channel, you'll find this email address: gigidag@gigidag.art
-
Gigi D'Agostinos offizielle Homepage
https://gigidag.art/
-
Most underrated/overrated Songs von Gigi D'Agostino
Most underrated: "Tanzeria" <--- Most overrated: "Lo Sbaglio" or "Again" <--- you decide
-
Mr. Dendo - Secrets (album) 24 October 2025
Already reserved :) I hope he will succeed :)
-
Gigi D'Agostino Mysteries
I don't trust him in this case. "Manovella" is the best example. It was me who found this plagiarism. I was always fan of TokTok / ZokZok works. There was no reason to take credits of this track. Especially that on "Some eXperiments" was much more covers.
-
Gigi D'Agostino Mysteries
Withdrawn "Laboratorio 2". I said it once here, the first announcement of Laboratorio 2 was when NoiseMaker had old logo. At the same time when Ascolta Qualche Brano appeared with tracks like "Father", "Mother", "1000" etc..
- Music with Slowstyle vibes
-
Gigi's Sänger ?!
I'm still looking for who is the singer of "Music (An Echo Deep Inside). Her voice is amazing!
- Stefano Di Carlo
-
Gigi D'Agostino, Savage - Only You (Gigi Dag & Luca Noise Magic Mix) [Single | 13.12.2024]
According to the YT algorithm main artists are: Gigi D'Agostino, Savage
-
ABGESAGT - Gigi D'Agostino @ FreQuency St. Pölten - 17. August 2024
My guess: "L'Amour Toujours" case. You won't see Gigi in Germany soon. At least not until elections in Germany will be finished.
-
ABGESAGT - Gigi D'Agostino @ FreQuency St. Pölten - 17. August 2024
As a Pole, who remember communism in Poland, I will be always against preventing censorship. We live in f**ked up reality, when excluding behavior is explaining us that is including. I don't know what to say more... We are silent lambs.
-
Gigi D'Agostino Live @ Discoteca Cocoricò (Riccione) - immer freitags von 05. Juli bis 23. August 2024
Those vocals are strange... Honestly, I am thinking that are AI generated vocals. I would not be surprised if Gigi would decide to avoid another copyright issues and... Well, "fired" old vocalists. Don't get me wrong, I love his music, but now I understand what Bortolotti had in his mind, when he described Gigi as "low moral" person.
-
Gigi D'Agostino Live @ Discoteca Cocoricò (Riccione) - immer freitags von 05. Juli bis 23. August 2024
I would love to hear less festval dance oriented sets, but more techno / lento violento! Cocoricò is the best place to play music like: Musichismo / Orchestra Maldestra / Gigi Noise Maker projects. I really miss this old vibe, that made me so passionate about Gigi's music! More jaiss!
-
Label On The Table / GDC Band
Unfortunately, you're wrong. Part that was recognized as a (Easy Dance Radio Mix) it's a different part, than that what was recognized as a (Gigi Dag & Luca Noise Dance Mix). In fact major of Sygma's bootleg remix is not recognized at all.
- Eurotimes - Be My Lover (und weitere Titel) - DANCE TIPP 2024
-
Label On The Table / GDC Band
https://youtu.be/GZXFK2vUyWA
-
Label On The Table / GDC Band
L'AMOUR TOUJOURS ( POWER MIX ) GDC BAND
- Eurotimes - Be My Lover (und weitere Titel) - DANCE TIPP 2024
-
Gigi interview / Verissimo Tv Show / 2024.05.25
I found this link, but seems not working: https://mediasetinfinity.mediaset.it/video/verissimo/gigi-dagostino-lintervista-integrale_F312803001071C04
-
Neues von Federico Romanzi & Mr Dendo... [Spaghetti Trip]
https://mrdendo.bandcamp.com/album/i-need-you https://federicoromanzi.bandcamp.com/track/sunburn